Sunday, August 16, 2009

When things don't go as planned

Sometimes...things just don't go as planned. I had planned on getting so much done all day today...and instead spent my day doing other things....for more on that read here.

I do want to share with you another creation of mine...it is a great handbag to take to the market....a cute shopping bag!

Check it out!
I know I had said that I would post more on etsy....but I couldn't find the time today with all the other things happening in our house. I will be at home tomorrow morning..so hoping to get this accomplished then...without any interruptions....ahh....I can't wait!
Thanks for hanging in there y'all! Between not finding my camera and extra "errands" that happened this weekend....it was hard to find time to sit down in front of the computer.
I have more to show....so hang in there! And look for a "handbag" giveaway....coming this week!

No comments: