Saturday, August 15, 2009

Here is just a taste

Of just what is in store....My day has not gone as planned....but I am finally home from being away all afternoon and wanted to share with you the first 8 bags I will be adding to etsy tonight!

I have a total of 20 bags to sell....and will add more tomorrow......but in just a few hours....I am open for business!

I hope you love the patterns...I know that I do! In fact...there a couple I would love to keep for myself...LOL! Even the hubby has his favorites!....as you can see below all are pretty much the same style...as I love carrying this handbag around...but some have pockets...some do not and the green polka dot below is a larger bag that could be used for a diaper bag.

Enjoy! And be sure to check out my etsy site (I will have a link on my blog in just a bit!)!

Thanks for all of your support!







No comments: