Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I love COLORS and FABRIC!

I LOVE COLORS! Seriously, it makes me happy looking at fabric and colors! One of the many reasons why I love making handbags!!!

Here are a few samples of more fabric I have ordered....you will have to wait and see what I do with them all.









I could look at fabric and colors all day long...I could!
So the handbags have begun and I am excited to share with you all that I have been making....but I am going to wait until the big reveal next Saturday, the 15th! Anything I have made will be posted onto my etsy site and available for purchase!
Some of the fabrics I have been using are from Amy Butler, Alexander Henry, Michael Miller, Anna Maria and more! These fabrics are not your typical fabrics that you can find in a Joann's or Hobby Lobby store. They are designer fabrics that are higher in quality and are just a bit more upscale that the quilting fabrics in the stores. (plus a little softer too!)
All of my handbags that will be for sale are going to be one of a kind! I will never make two bags that are exactly the same...that is what makes them unique and special!
Keep checking my site today as I will updating it more with info about Anna Phyllis Designs!
Look for the color in life today! It's out there!!


No comments: