Monday, August 10, 2009

15th

The 15th is this week! And I am so excited to share with you all what I have been working on. It has been a very busy weekend and I have one more order of fabric being delivered to my doorstep today!

The main thing I am working on right now are handbags and a couple of “mommy” bags. I hope to start on accessories soon, but for this weekend the launch will include handbags.

My plan is to never make a handbag look just like another. Each will be unique, they will have their own expression of style and I want them to be affordable! If there is one thing I love is when a handbag stands out in a crowd. Like if you are at the airport, and someone says “Great handbag”. And you reply joyfully, “Thanks!” This is the reaction I am going for when creating each handbag. I want all my customers to get the “wow” factor from their purchase.

I hope that I can satisfy!

No comments: